[NHCOLL-L:2531] Old Arabian localities

Museo Morbegno museo.morbegno at provincia.so.it
Tue Jan 25 09:18:16 EST 2005

Dear friends and colleagues,

I am working on a topographical catalogue of Coleoptera Histeridae from Arabian Peninsula and checking old literature I found two localities that I am not able to localise nor on the web nor on modern atlas. Authors gave both as placed in Saudi Arabia.

The localities are:
El Hahaz
Keshin

The spelling of both localities is the same in original labels (personally checked) and in published papers.

If someone knows where these localities are or their modern names, answer to my personal e-mail address please.

Thank you very much.

Fabio Penati