[NHCOLL-L:2771] Orangutan skeleton?

Kathy Leacock kleacock at sciencebuff.org
Mon Jul 18 09:03:00 EDT 2005

We are looking for an Orangutan skeleton.

Would anyone happen to have any recommendations for the best way to go
about this?

Thank you in advance for any assistance in this regard.

Sincerely,

Kathy

Kathryn H. Leacock

Curator of Collections

Buffalo Museum of Science

1020 Humboldt Parkway

Buffalo, New York 14211-1293

Telephone: (716) 896-5200 ext 321

Fax: (716) 897-6723

http://www.buffalomuseumofscience.org
<http://www.buffalomuseumofscience.org>

One Hot Summer at the Buffalo Museum of Science!

Discover the Scientist in you...
Connections
Our innovative experience gallery for explorers of any age is now open.
Click here for more info <http://www.sciencebuff.org/connections.php>
on hours, group bookings and special offers.

It's art in motion! Recycled everyday items create a whimsical world of
blinking lights, moving parts, and quirky scenarios based in physics,
engineering and funky mechanics.

Springs Sprockets & Pulleys
The Mechanical Sculptures of Steve Gerberich
Has been extended through Summer 2005!
Sponsored by M & T Bank

Call 896-5200 or click here
<http://www.sciencebuff.org/now_playing_.php>  for more info on
everything happening at the Museum this Summer!