[NHCOLL-L:2697] Re: Fw: Rapidoliner discontinued!

sam sam at qty.com
Mon Jun 13 13:27:47 EDT 2005

It's been a long time since I used technical pens.

What I remember is that an ultrasonic cleaner
is great for cleaning tips or just getting them
unstuck if you are in a hurry.

In the ultrasonic cleaner tank use warm water
with a splash of ammonia and a drop of liquid
detergent.

To get a stuck plunger moving, touch the pen
with a vibrating engraving tool.

Cheers,
Sam
Avinet