[NHCOLL-L:2577] Re: James Bryant

Stefan Sommer SSommer at MNA.Mus.AZ.US
Tue Mar 15 05:07:00 EST 2005

Dear Giles,
     I have the same e-mail address for James as you do. You can always
give him a call at: (909) 826-5273. His Museum's website is:
http://www.ci.riverside.ca.us/museum. I hope those help.

     Cheers!

     Stefan

Dr. Stefan Sommer, Deputy Director for Public Programs
Museum of Northern Arizona <http://www.musnaz.org>
3101 N. Fort Valley Rd.
Flagstaff, AZ  86001-8348

Vice President
Association of College and University Museums and Galleries
<http://www.acumg.org>

Associate Curator
Colorado Plateau Museum of Arthropod Biodiversity <http://bugs.bio.nau.ed>

Affiliate Faculty
Department of Biological Sciences <http://www3.nau.edu/biology>
Northern Arizona University
Campus Box 5640
Flagstaff, AZ  86011

Office:             (928) 774-5211  ext. 204
Fax:                 (928) 779-1527
e-mail               SSommer at mna.mus.az.us <mailto:SSommer at mna.mus.az.us>