[NHCOLL-L:2585] RE: Herbarium database

Liu, Christopher Christopher.Liu at uwsp.edu
Thu Mar 17 13:42:04 EST 2005

KE Emu is probably the best collection management DB out there. That's
why all the major museums have adopted it. The major "weakness", in my
opinion, is that it is TOO expensive for a small institution. But it is
not harmful to get to know it better. Find out more information on this
program at www.kesoftware.com <http://www.kesoftware.com/> .

Chris

Yusheng (Christopher) Liu, Ph.D.

Assistant Professor of Plant Anatomy & Paleobotany

Department of Biology

467 CNR

University of Wisconsin - Stevens Point

800 Reserve Street