[NHCOLL-L:2668] Museum Computer Network Preliminary Conference Program Now Available

MCN 2005 Conference mcn2004 at igs.net
Tue May 24 12:08:07 EDT 2005

 * PRELIMINARY CONFERENCE PROGRAM NOW AVAILABLE *

The Museum Computer Network (MCN) is pleased to announce the availability of the preliminary program and registration information for our 33rd Annual Conference.  We invite you to visit the MCN website www.mcn.edu to discover what a great conference we have scheduled for November 2nd - 5th, 2005 at Boston's elegant Omni Parker House.  Once you've reviewed the program, we think you'll agree that Boston is the place to be in November.  Here are just a few reasons why you should plan to join us this year:

  a.. A great lineup of workshops and sessions where you can listen and learn from some of the most respected colleagues in our field, and plenty of opportunity to network with old friends and meet new ones.
  b.. Alexander Rose, Executive Director of the Long Now Foundation, will deliver this year's Blackaby Keynote Address: Designing for Longevity.
  c.. A targeted group of vendors specializing in software, hardware, and services will be joining us in the Exhibition Hall.
  d.. Immediately preceding MCN, NEDCC will present the newest in their series of acclaimed two-day workshops, The Persistence of Memory, Stewardship of Digital Assets. This workshop will be a great introduction for MCN's two and one-half day conference. Register at reduced rates for both programs.

 Plan now to attend MCN's 33rd Annual Conference November 2nd-5th in Boston.