[NHCOLL-L:2872] brazil

Mariko Kageyama aspeciosus at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 25 16:11:25 EDT 2005

Hello,

If you could share your previous experience on
shipping zoological specimens (dry, wet, tissues) on
loan to and back from Brazil, such as legal
documentations, any troubles you had in the past, and
your institution's policies, I would appreciate it.
Successful stories are welcome too. In our case, we
have recently got a request from a Brazilian
researcher for herpetological wet specimens, and we
would like to understand and avoid any potential risks
pertaining to this country's restrictions.

Thanks,

Mariko

Mariko Kageyama
Collections Manager, Vertebrate Zoology
University of Colorado Museum of Natural History