[NHCOLL-L:2814] Stockard's Dogs Have Been Found!

Abby Grace Drake agdf93 at hampshire.edu
Thu Sep 8 11:51:24 EDT 2005

Hi Again,

Many people were interested in the answer to my query - Liz McGhee has
informed me that Stockard's dog collection is in the Georgia Museum of
Natural History.
If anyone is interested in collaborating on this project please feel
free to contact me - it's been nice meeting some fellow canid people.

Cheers,
Abby

Abby,

      Many of them are here.  There's too many to mail but you're
welcome to come here and measure them.

Liz

--

M.Elizabeth McGhee
Assistant Curator-Mammalogy, Ornithology, and Herpetology Collections

Phone:    706-542-3940
Fax:    706-542-3920