[NHCOLL-L:3172] Looking for Saluki mounts

Susan Woodward susanw at rom.on.ca
Fri Aug 25 13:31:10 EDT 2006

I had a breeder come in today to photograph our Saluki taxidermid mount
(vintage 1930's).  He was telling me that he remembers having seen a
mount in a private collection back in 1974 (vintage mid to late 1920's)
down in New York City.  I know how variably domestic critters get
documented so I thought a quick NHColl query might be the most effective
way to find out if anyone has a Saluki mount that has made its way into
their collection.

Thanks in anticipation,
Susan

Susan M. Woodward