[NHCOLL-L:3174] RE: source for polyethylene stoppers

Lundberg, Holly Lundberg at chicagohistory.org
Wed Aug 30 17:11:04 EDT 2006

Hi,

Daigger Lab Equipment and Supplies sells a line of culture tube caps -
some snap over the top of the vial, and another style plugs inside. They
do not have opening in the top however, it's easy to cut slits into the
tops of the ones which snap over the glass culture tubes. You can view
them at the following URL:
http://www.daigger.com/catalog/product;jsessionid=0001FGTZKKQY5005ZZO0A2
WCSAI:tu5a83sd?deptId=Tubes&prodId=545-010

You can find polyethylene shell vial caps/plugs with the built in
starburst septa for insertion of needles) through Fisher Scientific
https://www1.fishersci.com/Search;jsessionid=E182dmgBn7xvLkOdBJh1MClRWQJ
SEeDvj1DD2O1A3sOuIN8UAZxi!-1564166705?t=r&key=shell+vial+caps

Holly Lundberg
Conservator
Chicago Historical Society/Chicago History Museum
1601 N. Clark St.
Chicago IL 60614
lundberg at chicagohistory.org