[NHCOLL-L:2968] RE: "needful things"

Dick, Carl cdick at fieldmuseum.org
Wed Feb 22 08:05:40 EST 2006

Greg:

Did the request come as a personal email, or over a list-serve?  If
list-serve, which one?  Might you forward the message to the list (with
highly visible disclaimer on top) so we can see what to be aware of?

I get so much non list-serve junk email that I trash most of it without
paying close attention!

Carl W. Dick
Brown Postdoctoral Fellow
Department of Zoology