[NHCOLL-L:3248] T-8s, T-12s and UV Shields

Leslie Skibinski LSkibinski at delmnh.org
Fri Nov 17 13:01:13 EST 2006

Hello everyone,

Our museum recently underwent a renovation and some of our T-12 fluorescent lights were replaced with smaller, thinner T-8s.  I have been using the thin UV shields from Gaylord to cover the old lights.  These are too large for the T-8s.  I can cut them down, or wrap then around twice, but I was wondering if anyone on the list knows of a supplier for a smaller UV shield.  Any information would be appreciated.  Thanks.

Leslie L. Skibinski
Collection Manager of Mollusks
Delaware Museum of Natural History
4840 Kennett Pike