[NHCOLL-L:3228] amphibian paleontology question

Malcolm McCallum Malcolm.McCallum at tamut.edu
Fri Oct 27 10:15:57 EDT 2006

Anyone out there able to direct me to a citation that provides the preservation potential (fossilization potential) of amphibians and/or the background rate of extinction for amphibians?

Thanks in advance!

VISIT HERPETOLOGICAL CONSERVATION AND BIOLOGY www.herpconbio.org <http://www.herpconbio.org>
A New Journal Published in Partnership with Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
and the World Congress of Herpetology.

Malcolm L. McCallum
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences