[NHCOLL-L:3229] RE: From the Chronicle of Higher Education -- Natural History Museums

Malcolm McCallum Malcolm.McCallum at tamut.edu
Fri Oct 27 10:19:34 EDT 2006

another relavent article at www.herpconbio.org.  Its a little bit tangent but does mention the contribution of museum issues to declines in natural history publishing.

McCallum & McCallum. 2006. Publication trends of natural history and field studies in herpetology.  Herpetological Conservation and Biology 1(1):62-67.

VISIT HERPETOLOGICAL CONSERVATION AND BIOLOGY www.herpconbio.org <http://www.herpconbio.org>
A New Journal Published in Partnership with Partners in Amphibian and Reptile Conservation
and the World Congress of Herpetology.

Malcolm L. McCallum
Assistant Professor
Department of Biological Sciences