[NHCOLL-L:3187] RE: Skeletal preparation of stranded whales

Vicen Carrio v.carrio at nms.ac.uk
Thu Sep 14 10:27:35 EDT 2006

We had in Scotland, a dead whale -Moby, in the early nineties and another whale some years back. Both were prepared here at the National Museums of Scotland by our taxidermist section.
For more information you can contact Dr Andrew Kitchener on 0131 2474240

Vicen

Ms Vicen Carrió
Geological Conservator/ Preparator
National Museums of Scotland