[NHCOLL-L:3652] RE: styrofoam cooler distributors

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Dec 5 17:30:08 EST 2007

Kathy

We regularly receive extraction supplies in these sort of boxes.  We have a stock of them that we reuse.

This is the sort of thing I am talking about:

http://www.thecompliancecenter.com/packaging/frozen.htm

http://carbonics.com/price_containers.html (look at the bottom)

http://www.frozenontime.com/packaging.htm

Hope that helps

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA