[NHCOLL-L:3339] Attention members of the Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections (SPNHC)

Sendall, Kelly RBCM:EX KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Mon Feb 26 17:59:31 EST 2007

The Election for 2 Members-at-Large will close on March 15, 2007. Don't
forget to vote!

You should have received a ballot in the mail by now. If you haven't
voted already, now is the time. If you did not receive a ballot, please
contact me by way of the contact information below.

Before returning the ballot by mail, please be sure your return address
is included on the outside. Your vote is not valid without it. If you
prefer to return your ballot via fax, include your return address on the
fax sheet.

Every vote is important. Our society depends on both the dedication of
our Council members and the involvement of our membership in choosing
people who will serve the Society.

Sincerely,

Kelly Sendall
Chair, Elections Committee
Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
c/o Royal BC Museum
675 Belleville Street
Victoria, BC CANADA V8W 9W2
250.387.2932 voice