[NHCOLL-L:3346] RE: Anthrenus in Dried Crustacea

Rachael Arenstein rachaelarenstein at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 2 15:23:06 EST 2007

Lisa,
You have been getting good advice on NHCOLL but I thought it worth pointing
out that there also is a PestList that you can post to with pest and IPM
related questions should you or anyone else need it in the future.
Information on how to get on the e-mail list is available on the
www.museumpests.net website.

Best,
Rachael Perkins Arenstein
IPM-WG Secretary