[NHCOLL-L:3352] Re: Ethafoam

T. Rose Holdcraft tholdcr at fas.harvard.edu
Fri Mar 9 14:11:01 EST 2007

Hello Chris!
Trucking expenses to NYC will likely prohibit use of any New England area
vendors, but if you are in very urgent need, a DowChemical ethafoam
supplier located 40 miles northwest of Boston is  United Foam Plastics (UFP
Technologies) in Georgetown MA  01833 (phone 978 352-2200 ext 7330 sales
dept.   Our rep is Barbara, and her direct extension is 978 234-0939 )

T. Rose