[NHCOLL-L:3362] caliper

Gregory Watkins-Colwell gregory.watkins-colwell at yale.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:39:05 EDT 2007

I am looking for a vernier caliper that connects to a computer so
that I might measure a couple thousand skinks without going insane.

Has anyone seen any newer models of these calipers that will connect
to computers via USB and/or run on XP?  The only one I can find
online says that it requires Windows 95 and it requires a keyboard
that is not USB connected (I'm not sure how the keyboard figures into
things, but it apparently does).

Thanks,
Greg

*       Gregory J. Watkins-Colwell
*       Vertebrate Zoology
*       Yale Peabody Museum of Natural History
*       170 Whitney Avenue, P. O. Box 208118
*       New Haven, CT  06520-8118
*       Phone: 203/432-3791
*       FAX: 203/432-2874
*       http://www.peabody.yale.edu