[NHCOLL-L:3594] Asking for help in contacting entomologists

Fabio Penati fpenati at comune.genova.it
Fri Oct 5 05:31:11 EDT 2007

Dear friends and colleagues,

I need to contact two entomologists from South America, but I am not able to find their personal e-addresses and the emails sent to their institution have never been answered. They are:
dr. Axel O. Bachmann (Museo Argentino de Ciencias Naturales, Buenos Aires)
prof. dr. Jorge Luiz Nessimian (Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro).

Moreover, I'd also need to contact Alexei Kondratiev (originally from St. Petersbourg), but I know that it will be almost impossible. Infact, a colleague from St. Petersbourg told me that he "disappeared" several years ago and nobody knows what it has happened to him. However, if someone of you knows where he is now and how I can contact him, it will be very useful to me.

Thank you very much.

Cheers,
Fabio

Dr. Fabio Penati
Curator
Museo Civico di Storia Naturale "Giacomo Doria"
Via Brigata Liguria, 9
I-16121 Genova, Italia
tel. (+39) 010 564567, 010 582171
fax (+39) 010 566319