[NHCOLL-L:3612] Last call for SPNHC nominations

Sendall, Kelly RBCM:EX KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Fri Oct 26 14:41:06 EDT 2007

ATTENTION ALL SPNHC MEMBERS

			Nominations for this year's election will be
closed October 31. We are seeking nominees for the positions of
President, Secretary and 2 Members-at-Large. There have been some names
submitted, but not a lot. I encourage you to take a moment now and
consider if there is someone you know who is a SPNHC member that may be
a suitable candidate. If so, it's always a good idea to ask the person
if they are willing to stand for election before you send the name to
me. Now would be a better time to do this rather than later as there are
only 5 days left before nominations close.

Kind regards,

Kelly Sendall
Election Committee Chair
Society for the Preservation of Natural History Collections
250.387.3544 voice
250.387.0534 fax