[NHCOLL-L:3818] Re: Source for 1 gallon jars with 120mm openings

Sendall, Kelly RBCM:EX KSENDALL at royalbcmuseum.bc.ca
Mon Apr 7 15:59:35 EDT 2008

I spent a few months myself trying to track down some wider-mouth 4L jars a few years back and gave up. Could only find 110mm.

Kelly Sendall
Manager of Natural History
' 250.387.3544
6 250.387.0534
The Royal BC Museum Corporation is proud to be one of Canada's Top 100 Employers; and BC's Top 40 Employers for 2008

Celebrate BC's 150th Anniversary with Free Spirit:  Stories of You, Me and BC - Participate today in the People's History Project online at www.freespiritbc.ca and mark your calendars for the exhibition opening March 13, 2008!

February 1 to April 30, 2008 - River of Memory:  The Everlasting Columbia - over 60 vintage photographs taken by leading photographers during the nineteenth & twentieth centuries show the wildness and beauty of the ever changing Columbia River from its source at Canal Flats in BC to its mouth nearly 2000 kilometers away near Astoria, Oregon.