[NHCOLL-L:3949] Re: Flammable storage cabinets

amsnyder at unm.edu amsnyder at unm.edu
Sun Aug 24 13:30:12 EDT 2008

Jason,  Flammable storage cabinet source, try Lab Safety Supply, url for
cabinets:  http://www.labsafety.com/store/Material_Handling/Safety_Cabinets/

These are not cheap items, as you will see.

If you have collections of fishes that are no longer in active use by your
lab, in good condition and with good data attached, you may consider
checking with area museums that are set up for storage of fluid collections
and see if  and would be important additions for permanent collections.

Lex

--On Friday, August 22, 2008 10:06 AM -0400 Jason Bettinger