[NHCOLL-L:3921] FedEX again... Harmonization code for preserved museum specimens

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Tue Jul 22 17:09:35 EDT 2008

Hi all

Further to my first two postings, I received a query about the harmonization code to be used when processing an international shipment through FedEx and truing to find what paperwork to include.  I decided to go to the source of the harmonization codes to get a ruling and the response is below...

This is the code that should be entered for all museum preserved or non-preserved specimens when shipping internationally using FedEx AND UPS.

Hope this helps

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA