[NHCOLL-L:3874] locality help needed: "Cayulon, Mich."

Doug Yanega dyanega at ucr.edu
Tue Jun 10 13:00:50 EDT 2008

Hi, folks. Just came across a locality label with a place name that
is not recognized by any of my georeferencing resources (including
Fuzzy Gazetteer) or plain old maps and atlases. It's listed as
"Cayulon", from the Mexican state of Michoacan. Even if I assume a
vowel transposition (e.g., "Coyulan"), it still turns up nothing.
Anyone have an idea?

TIA,