[NHCOLL-L:3793] Consultant needed for alcohol storage facility

Jean Woods JWoods at delmnh.org
Wed Mar 12 14:20:50 EDT 2008

Hi Everyone,

We are starting to plan for renovations to our alcohol storage facility
mainly related to improving fire safety and code compliance.  We mainly
house fluid preserved birds and mollusks.  I am looking for
recommendations of consultants that any of you have used in planning
this type of storage area (we have no in-house expertise).  We want
someone who is familiar with the fire codes and can consult with our
insurance company and fire marshal on an acceptable set of fire safety
features for our storage area.

I already have the name of LaSalle Engineering (Willow Grove, PA).  We
are willing to talk to firms outside our local area.

Many thanks for any suggestions!   Feel free to reply off-list.

Jean

Dr. Jean L. Woods				Phone: 302-658-9111 x314
Curator of Birds					Fax:
302-658-2610
Delaware Museum of Natural History		e-mail:
jwoods at delmnh.org
4840 Kennett Pike, P.O. Box 3937		web: www.delmnh.org
Wilmington, DE  19807