[NHCOLL-L:3857] Help me support the Ottawa Rotary Home?

Robert Waller RWALLER at mus-nature.ca
Mon May 26 12:09:05 EDT 2008

Hi there,

 I don't usually ask friends to contribute to a charity but I thought I would try this time.  Delete right away if you prefer.  Still, if each of my friends can donate just a couple of dollars I can reach my goal of contributing $350 to this golf marathon to support the Rotary home that has been important in my step daughter Tracey's life.  So here goes.

  <https://www.cgiottawa.com/ERDS/Images/ShowImage.aspx?evt=32&i=150726>  <https://www.cgiottawa.com/ERDS/Images/ShowImage.aspx?evt=32&i=150726>  <https://www.cgiottawa.com/ERDS/Images/ShowImage.aspx?evt=32&i=150726>  <https://www.cgiottawa.com/ERDS/Images/ShowImage.aspx?evt=32&i=150726> I hope you can help me support the Ottawa Rotary Home by sponsoring me in the 5th Annual Rotary Home Golf Marathon. The rotary home provides respite for families whose children have physical disabilities and complex medical needs. The bright bungalow in central Ottawa provides a warm and loving environment for children and youth for a few hours to a few weeks at a time while their parents take a much needed break.

Now, after 11 years of planning, the dream of a new, larger Ottawa Rotary  Home is moving ever closer to reality. A five-acre gift of land on Bank Street in Ottawa South has been generously donated by Suzanne and Keith Halpenny. Fundraising is 90% complete but the remainder is needed. With your help the new Ottawa Rotary Home will be there to support families in need of respite.

Contributions are tax deductible (for Canadians) and much appreciated.  Contributions can be made at:

http://www.cgiottawa.com/ERDS/Donation.aspx?evt=32&i=150726 <https://www.cgiottawa.com/ERDS/Donation.aspx?evt=32&i=150726>

Thanks very much!
:-) Rob

Robert Waller, Ph.D.
Chief, Conservation
Chef de conservation

Musée canadien de la nature/Canadian Museum of Nature
C.P. 3443, Succ. D              /P.O. Box 3443, Stn D
Ottawa, ON
K1P 1P4

Tel.:  (613)566-4797
Fax:  (613)364-4027