[NHCOLL-L:4032] RE: Barcodes in natural history collections

Furth, David FURTHD at si.edu
Mon Oct 27 16:34:34 EDT 2008

We began with Code 49 (as did INBio), purchased from Intermec, then moved to Codebar 128 and now we use primarily Matrix codes that we produce ourselves using a thermal printer from Alpha Systems.

David G. Furth, Ph.D.

Department of Entomology

MRC 165, P.O. Box 37012

National Museum of Natural History