[NHCOLL-L:4277] Re: Nalgene PolyPaper

Alastair.Graham at csiro.au Alastair.Graham at csiro.au
Wed Apr 1 00:36:09 EDT 2009

Hello again

Thanks to John and Ron for their thoughts.  I will contact J.L. Darling Corporation, the manufacturers of "Rite in the Rain" paper.  Has anyone used this particular paper for specimen labels successfully over a number of years?  If so, please contact me directly.  I do not want to purchase something that appears to do the job, to use it and then to find out months or years later that it does not last the test of time.

Although Nalgene no longer stocks Nalgene PolyPaper Plastic Paper (cat. # 6304-0811), they do stock Nalgene Polyolefin Plastic Paper (cat. # 6304-9811).  Although I believe that it does meet my specifications (very resistant to moisture, chemicals and tearing), unfortunately this paper does not accept pencil because it is uncoated.

Cheers

Al