[NHCOLL-L:4286] re: Nalgene paper and Tyvek

Moore, Simon simon.moore at hants.gov.uk
Mon Apr 6 06:41:28 EDT 2009

Hi John,

Many thanks for this often non-realised piece of information about the
relative instability of Tyvek.

Could  this UV-instability also apply to labels of spun-bound
polyethylene (cf. Tyvek) which are currently being experimented using
'hot printers' for labelling fluid-preserved material?

With all good wishes,
Simon Moore, MIScT, FLS, ACR,
Senior Conservator of Natural Sciences.
Hampshire County Council