[NHCOLL-L:4423] Re: Fungus infected botanical specimens, solution?

Anita F. Cholewa chole001 at umn.edu
Mon Aug 3 13:29:00 EDT 2009

Recently I encountered the same problem on the fleshy portions of
specimens of Arisaema.  These were old specimens and I was quite
surprised.  I brushed alcohol over the affected part and that seemed to
take care of the situation but I had to do this several times.
Additional drying time did nothing and I never tried refreezing.

--
Anita