[NHCOLL-L:4565] RE: 2 oz jars

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Oct 21 12:05:55 EDT 2009

Cindy

You may want to try Kols Containers.  We purchase all our glassware from them for our collections here.  We have found their pricing to be very competitive:

Kols Containers

1408 DeSoto Road

Baltimore, MD 21230

Tel: (410) 646-2300

Fax: (410) 646-5671

Email:  Judy Bounds - jbounds at kolscontainers.com

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA