[NHCOLL-L:4579] Spacesaver shelf dividers to a good home

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Wed Oct 28 14:53:55 EDT 2009

Hi all

We have a couple of hundred SpaceSaver shelf dividers that we no longer have use for that we would like to offer up to a good home.  We have two sizes that fit the two different widths of shelves (~11 and 17 inches).  They can be mounted on the shelves both upwards and downwards as in the attached images.

If anyone has any interest in these we would be willing to offer them up for free but would require any interested party to pay shipping and minimal handling fees for us to box and/or crate them up if necessary.  If there are no offers they will be recycled.

Thanks

Andy

   A  :             A  :             A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V                V                V
Andy Bentley
Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
University of Kansas
Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
Dyche Hall
1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
USA