[NHCOLL-L:4922] Call for papers for Entomological Collections Network 2010 - San Diego

Pam Horsley phorsley at sdnhm.org
Thu Aug 5 16:55:23 EDT 2010

Dear colleagues,

This year marks the 20th anniversary of the founding of the
Entomological Collections Network. Our annual meeting will be held at
the Town and Country Hotel and Convention Center in San Diego on
December 11th and 12th (prior to the Entomological Society of America
meeting). If you are unfamiliar with ECN, you can see a copy of last
years program at: http://www.ecnweb.org/dev/AnnualMeeting/Program_2009

We have a confirmed mini-symposium on digital imaging of collections and
are looking at having another mini-symposium on shipping of alcohol,
permits, accession policies, etc.

If you have any suggestions for topics or would like to give a talk
yourself, please contact me and I will do my best to fit it in the
schedule.

Hope everyone is having a great summer and see you in December.

Take care,

Pamela Horsley

Biodiversity Research Center of the Californias

Entomology Collection Manager

San Diego Natural History Museum

"Your Nature Connection"

Phone: 619.255.0193

Fax: 619.255.0344

Email: phorsley at sdnhm.org

Website: http://www.sdnhm.org/research/entomology/

Mailing address: P.O. Box 121390 San Diego, CA  92112-1390, USA

Street address: 1788 El Prado, San Diego, CA  92101