[NHCOLL-L:5112] Re: IATA Dangerous Goods 52nd Edition - INCLUSION OF SPECIAL PROVISION A180

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 21:49:17 EST 2010

Andy,
Congratulations on a job well done.  All of us in the natural history museum
community are in your debt for taking on what seemed to be an impossible
task and accomplishing what you set out to do.  You mentioned two and a half
years of work to get the new provision accomplished, but it seems like you
have been fighting this dragon for longer than that.

Thank you.

--John

--
John E. Simmons
Museologica
simmons.johne at gmail.com
303-681-5708
www.museologica.com
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
University Park, Pennsylvania