[NHCOLL-L:4905] RE: Has anyone worked with History Detectives?

Clevenger, Liz lclevenger at presidiotrust.gov
Thu Jul 29 15:45:33 EDT 2010

Thanks to all who provided feedback about their experiences with History Detectives - it's greatly appreciated! As always, this listserv has proven to be a great resource.

aloha
~Liz

Liz N. Clevenger, MA, RPA
Curator of Archaeology
(415) 561-5086
lclevenger at presidiotrust.gov<mailto:lclevenger at presidiotrust.gov>

Presidio Archaeology Lab  |  www.presidio.gov/history/archaeology<http://www.presidio.gov/history/archaeology>  |  (415) 561-ARCH  info  |  (415) 561-5089 fax
The Presidio Trust  |  P.O. Box 29052, San Francisco, CA 94129