[NHCOLL-L:4741] RE: Label H.K.Coale

Nutter, Pat NUTTERP at si.edu
Fri Mar 12 09:29:32 EST 2010

According to our registration files, Henry K. Coale appears to have been an actively contributing bird specimens to the USNM collections from about 1880s to 1920s.  His address is variously listed as Chicago or Highland Park, Illinois.   The address listed seems to be a personal address, not the address of any sort of company.

Patricia Nutter
Associate Registrar, National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution