[NHCOLL-L:5097] Thicker Alpha Systems media tag

Andrew Bentley abentley at ku.edu
Wed Nov 24 01:38:03 EST 2010

Hi all

Once again we are looking for any interested parties to make up a minimum
order for the thicker 7 mil museum tag from Alpha Systems.  The regular tag
stock from Alpha Systems is 5 mil and we have found that the 7 mil is more
durable especially when hole punched for tags or in applications that
require a slightly stiffer tag. Alpha Systems has agreed to stock the tag
again if we can secure a minimum order of 25 rolls total.

Anyone interested?  Please contact me directly off list with the number of
rolls you would be interested in.  The rolls are $290 per roll and are the
same width (4") and length (600') as the regular rolls.

Thanks

Andy

   A :            A :            A  :
}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>
   V              V              V
 Andy Bentley
 Ichthyology Collection Manager/Specify Usability Lead
 University of Kansas
 Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
 Dyche Hall
 1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
 Lawrence, KS, 66045-7593
 USA