[NHCOLL-L:5102] Glass boxes for display of C&S specimens

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Mon Nov 29 11:50:27 EST 2010

Hi all

We are looking at developing a display of C&S specimens here at the museum using clear rectangular or square boxes for display to be back lit with LED light.  I am wondering if anyone has experience with purchasing or building such boxes for display of such materials?  All glass or plastic boxes we have come across for sale have logo's or other blemishes that are not ideal for display.

Thanks

Andy

    A  :             A  :             A  :
 }<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<(((_°>.,.,.,.}<)))_°>
    V                V                V
 Andy Bentley
 Ichthyology Collection Manager
 University of Kansas
 Natural History Museum & Biodiversity Research Center
 Dyche Hall
 1345 Jayhawk Boulevard
 Lawrence, KS, 66045-7561
 USA