[NHCOLL-L:4975] Re: Pickled Exhibit

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 11:59:58 EDT 2010

Jean-Marc et al.,
Thanks for posting this article.  A similar newspaper account I read last
week implied that all of the collection would be lit up and on view, so I
checked with a friend in Germany about it, who said that the lighting is
neon (which does not produce UV), on dimmers, and that only a small part of
the collection is on public exhibit.  Judging by the photos with the article
that you sent, this must be a spectacular exhibit.

--John

John E. Simmons
Museologica
128 E. Burnside Street
Bellefonte, Pennsylvania 16823-2010
simmons.johne at gmail.com
303-681-5708
www.museologica.com
and
Adjunct Curator of Collections
Earth and Mineral Science Museum & Art Gallery
Penn State University
University Park, Pennsylvania