[NHCOLL-L:5579] natural history library

Jay R. Cordeiro Jay.Cordeiro at umb.edu
Mon Aug 1 10:39:57 EDT 2011

Greetings all.

I am about to post my latest installment of new, used, and antiquarian
natural history books, manuscripts, and monographs (all subjects but
most on invertebrates and fishes) for sale via email.  If you wish to be
added to the list of recipients, please contact me off-list with your
name and email contact information.  It is my hope that the bulk of the
library can go to new students of natural history as books seem to be
getting more difficult to find these days (witness the demise of
Borders).

Thanks in advance.

Jay Cordeiro

Middleboro, MA USA