[NHCOLL-L:5304] RE: Sealing wet collection jars

H.J. Walker hjwalker at ucsd.edu
Fri Feb 25 15:31:20 EST 2011

Please keep in mind that Kols is not a manufacturer, but one of a number
of distributors, any of which can provide the lids with liners described
and provide you with competitive prices.

Cheers,    H.J.

--
 H.J. Walker, Jr.
 Scripps Institution of Oceanography
 hjwalker at ucsd.edu
 phone:858-534-2199   fax:858-534-5306

 Campus street  address for FedEx, UPS, DHL:
 8675 Discovery Way, 224 / 231 Vaughan Hall
 La Jolla, CA   92037

 SIO Marine Vertebrate Collection web site:
 http://collections.ucsd.edu/mv/