[NHCOLL-L:5461] Re: Celebrate 04 June

John E Simmons simmons.johne at gmail.com
Fri Jun 3 14:48:53 EDT 2011

Steve, as usual you are a genius.  I propose we inaugurate the Willliam
Croone Spirit Assessment Society (to be known informally as the Old Crounes)
which will meet quasi-annually around the time of the SPNHC meeting.  Anyone
who wants to join can show up with a bottle of their favorite spirits to
share with their fellow Old Crounes.

Anyone interested?

--John