[NHCOLL-L:5465] Re: Celebrate 04 June

Ann M Molineux annm at austin.utexas.edu
Fri Jun 3 17:15:23 EDT 2011

I agree and moreover suggest it be integral to the SPNHC meeting  [so we do not miss it]. Perhaps a  plenary session "Old Crounes" with suggested theme "Storage and preservation issues of fine malts in the Celtic fringe and possible relevance to fluid collections" or some such? It should be a democamp style event , very much 'hands-on'!
Ann

Ann Molineux, PhD
Curator and Collection Manager
Non-vertebrate Paleontology, Texas Natural Science Center
The University of Texas at Austin