[NHCOLL-L:5308] BRIT-SMU-VDB has moved!

Amanda Neill aneill at brit.org
Tue Mar 1 13:33:12 EST 2011

Dear colleagues, we are pleased to announce the Botanical Research
Institute of Texas and the BRIT-SMU-VDB Herbarium have moved to BRIT's
new, permanent, LEED-certified green building, adjacent to the Fort
Worth Botanic Garden.  Please contact BRIT before arranging visits prior
to the grand opening of our new facility, 21 May 2011, as we are closed
to the public until that date while the herbarium is undergoing
reorganization.

Please continue to delay loan requests or shipments to BRIT until June
2011, and note our new address:

Botanical Research Institute of Texas

1700 University Drive

Fort Worth, Texas 76107-3400

USA

Link to updated Index Herbariorum page:

http://sweetgum.nybg.org/ih/herbarium.php?irn=124086

Thank you all for your patience with us during the moving process.  Our
new facilities are spacious and attractive, and we sincerely look
forward to your future visits and transaction requests!

Amanda K. Neill |  Director of the Herbarium (BRIT-SMU-VDB) |  BRIT
<http://www.brit.org/>  |  817.546.1842 |  817.332.4112 fax  |  BRIT.org
<http://www.brit.org/>   | 1700 University Dr., Fort Worth, TX
76107-3400 USA | Think Before You Print