[NHCOLL-L:5415] Curatorship

Cultural Resource Management crmp at uvcs.uvic.ca
Tue May 10 18:55:51 EDT 2011

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CC0F2A.BC8975B0]<http://www.uvcs.uvic.ca/aspnet/Course/Detail/?code=HA488J002>
The Cultural Resource Management Team is happy to offer 2 courses and 1 workshop on-campus this summer. Our schedule of Fall 2011 distance courses has also been confirmed and on-campus immersion courses will also be scheduled shortly. If you have any questions about upcoming courses or any of our programs please do not hesitate to contact me at the email or phone number given below.

Best wishes to everyone for a safe and happy spring and summer season!

Trisha Carleton, BA,  Program Coordinator
Tel: 250-721-6119 Email: carleton at uvic.ca<mailto:carleton at uvic.ca>

Cultural Resource Management Programs
Division of Continuing Studies
PO Box 3030 STN CSC