[NHCOLL-L:5439] Re: permanent storage of insect genatalia

Couteaufin at aol.com Couteaufin at aol.com
Fri May 13 16:25:10 EDT 2011

Hi Mary,

I have always used nylon caps which I pierce with a fine needle to  prevent
them pressure-popping off again and storing groups of these in larger
containers of alcohol - has worked well for me over 30 years+.

With all good  wishes, Simon

Simon Moore MIScT, FLS, ACR,
Conservator of Natural  Sciences,

_www.natural-history-conservation.com_