[NHCOLL-L:5678] RE: 132-400 jar lids

H.J. Walker hjwalker at ucsd.edu
Wed Oct 5 17:07:42 EDT 2011

You might want to contact Rob Robins at the Florida Museum of NH in
Gainesville.  He organized a large order of 132-400 for a number of fish
collections a few years ago, and he might have a few extra, or possibly
can provide more info.

Sorry, we do not have extras.  Good luck in your quest.
H.J.

--
  H.J. Walker, Jr.
  Scripps Institution of Oceanography
  hjwalker at ucsd.edu
  phone:858-534-2199   fax:858-534-5306

  Campus street  address for FedEx, UPS, DHL:
  8675 Discovery Way, 224 / 231 Vaughan Hall
  La Jolla, CA   92037

  SIO Marine Vertebrate Collection web site:
  http://collections.ucsd.edu/mv/