[NHCOLL-L:5715] Re: drum cap

Bentley, Andrew Charles abentley at ku.edu
Mon Oct 31 17:53:12 EDT 2011

Karen

Ron's advice is good for long term but in the short term you can actually get these open with just a screwdriver.  Inset a Philips screwdriver into the hole under the latch on either side and turn.  It should open.  We have used this technique before on 55 gallon drums we have received before - before we got ourselves a bung wrench.

Andy

Sent from my iPad